Reviews of Prelude No. 4 Original version
Thanks for posting a review!
Like this piece?
51 review(s)Prelude No. 4 Original version based on 51 reviews.
TKS very useful
- sergio costantini · 25 July 2016
Fabulous and not so easy to play well
- Thierry Chomé · 21 July 2016
Beautiful melody and of medium complexity.
- JAIME NAVARRO VERA · 4 May 2016
This piece is magnificent, subtle and superb. I like it too.
- Cristian Delgado · 31 January 2016
A masterpiece; simple in structure, small in duration but immense emotion, in the sense that it conveys.
- Jorge da Silva Abarno · 29 December 2015
Pretty easy to interpret but fairly harmoniously.
- Tulio Enrique Muñoz Huertas · 23 November 2015
awsome site! keep it up
- Alex · 8 September 2015
I love this piece slow and harmonious, it is a different style, I love the works of Chopin
- Mariel Maldonado · 19 May 2015
Chopin is divine only
- Giancarlo · 17 May 2015
A feature of romanticism, really nice piece and sublime
- Lautaro Nahuel Lin · 6 December 2014
One of the works which I like of this composer.
- Laura Arce · 30 October 2014
so goooood music
- Renso · 15 May 2014
as everything in music is not but if you feel it is the language of the soul and for moments of sadness this is good incentive
- Elina Ruth Gonzalez · 10 April 2014
Thank you very much for this page...really giving us the opportunity to encounter the decent repertoire, easy download...
- lela · 22 January 2014
It's (only) one of the many masterpieces by Chopin!
- Vítor Hugo Mendes · 18 December 2013
Excellent, a very harmonious piece.
- Roberto · 5 December 2013
This work is particularly beautiful and every time I listen to it makes me cry, because you put it on one of my dog called Sun, in those days when she was with serum and ready to leave this world, to go into the arms of our God. How big is Chopin giving us all his works that are great. I never tire of listening to them, over and over again.
- Raquel Victoria Farias · 1 December 2013
melancholy and poignant
- giovanni beccarisi · 4 July 2013
When I run I feel traveling places non-existent!
- cristiane dos santos silva · 14 June 2013
Excellent page. Excellent quality scores, when you lower them or print. And a variety of authors and works very bueo, really. Congratulations! for reocmendar!
- Patricia Arias · 28 March 2013
- luca volonterio · 5 March 2013
tsssssssss buenisima a jewel
- johnathan cerda gutierrez · 5 March 2013
Thank you is the opportunity to perform this work from now on!
- Sérgio Bantam · 22 February 2013
- gloria vazquez · 6 February 2013
- Brice Vandal · 13 January 2013
It is spectacular this page why I provello what I Hustler and in terms of the work is beautiful
- matias uiz · 3 January 2013
- みゅう · 3 January 2013
That sad! But that beautiful!
- maria das graças carvalho lemos · 19 September 2012
Carlos Jobin in Corcovado uses Chopin prelude 4
- ET · 1 September 2012
as far as I concerned believe that this work shows an extreme sadness but of inestimable beauty, I never tire of listening to it is like a more leivmotiv. Beautiful girl!
- Doloes Martín Cid · 17 August 2012
is a good page,
the score very well,
the service also,
helped me to understand,
q I do not lose,
the opportunity to play at the Sir Frédéric chopin,
on a piano, or on a beautiful keyboard,
as a nutty...
- Santiago Molina Perez · 24 July 2012
veery good perfect this site parabeens
- marcelo neves gomila · 11 July 2012
- Blanca GarCam · 5 July 2012
I love it
- Valeria · 1 May 2012
- Alex Coll Margarit · 28 January 2012
- Tatiana Francu · 5 December 2011
- prsi pas · 30 November 2011
I have not seen the score
- Xavier Campos · 10 November 2011
- alex · 6 August 2011
Grax for this song as more beautiful as an incredible person, achieving what was awake when I started playing the piano, this is our song my life, I'll always be in my heart.
- Nahum Torres · 21 April 2011
Simple and pretty
- Le Goff · 8 March 2011
beautiful song very nicely played Chopin
- katarzyna · 2 March 2011
I love it
- Francisco · 13 February 2011
- H Weiss · 2 February 2011
I love it
- Solenn · 18 January 2011
- Milan · 2 January 2011
This score is very clear but I'm not at all happy that the last 6 bars are on the second page although there is empty space at the bottom of the first page. With the layout condensed very slightly, the whole piece would fit easily onto one page but thanks, perhaps, to some bizarrely applied layout 'rule', anyone using this score must suffer the inconvenience of 'turning' the page.
- Rapunzel · 17 December 2010
So much emotion...
- Spencer · 21 November 2010
and you give that rating that has been the first piece qe played on the piano, and my values has an invaluable, as the song is belllisima
- Raul Jimenez · 3 October 2010
- giovanni · 17 June 2009
It masterpiece uba
- Jes Mugnoz · 8 June 2009