Reviews of Silent Night (Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht) Easy piano
Thanks for posting a review!
Like this piece?
139 review(s)Silent Night (Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht) Easy piano based on 139 reviews.
- Carlos Colunga · 16 August 2015
Very good adaptation of Silent Night
- Maria Alejandra · 10 May 2015
Imagine that in 1818 in AUSTRIA not NYC, while preparing for Christmas Eve worship that the organ has broken down, irreparable. Christmas Eve is approaching. This is a major worship service that is well attended by even non believers. Much great music was prepared, but with a broken organ there would be silence. We could imagine if we were in that position of being responsible for performing the music scores. We might in desperation and anger cry out to God and ask why?! Why now, does the organ have to fail? I have just read about your power to heal and perform miracles in the Gospels and you can do anything at all LORD… I wanted to play some beautiful music for our worship and now the organ has failed. Kaput.
Here’s the rub, how long can we sit in darkness angry before we set our anger aside and light a match? FRANZ GRUBER a organist creates the melody & the lyrics are by Joseph Mohr for SILENT NIGHT. The melody originally is played by a solo guitarist while accompanied by a choir. The musician was not known outside his village. There was no star soloist to perform the first singing of Silent Night.
Was this the perfect Christmas Eve worship service that was planned? Did the congregation get what they were expecting that night? Was this a Christmas Eve worship service with all the glory and grandeur that was expected? They did not get what they prayed for - a working organ. They did not get what they wanted. They got what the world needed… a simple Christmas song that has crossed borders, languages and now crossing the world it is sung worldwide, nearly for 200 years now.
Just like over 2000 years ago the world did not get what they asked for. We did not get what we expected. We got what we needed. God our Heavenly Father knows best.
In the 1818 Christmas Eve worship service instead of a loud & triumphant music we were given
SILENT NIGHT. If it were not for the organ breaking, perhaps a mouse eating it! this time of desperation, we would not of had this hymn. A hymn of reliving the quiet beauty of a night when hope was given, when the world changed for good, prayers are answered in our great salvation, Jesus.
From a broken organ God creates a beautiful hymn and for our broken world God has given us His perfect gift. In believing in Jesus does not mean that we are free from the pains of life here, suffering. We do have some goodness and happiness. What we do have is that no matter what our life faces a broken relationship, broken heart, broken dreams… That in Jesus we have peace, true peace despite our hardships, we have salvation and true happiness in Christ.
May God grant us humility, love, faith all centered in Jesus that He will always be among us dwelling within us as disciples of His.
- Lee Harris · 20 December 2014
fuck of it all, there is nothing that
- bruno · 17 December 2014
baby-easy to play chords, so is the piece musically not very interesting.
- susanne hutter · 16 December 2014
Excellent! Many congratulations! and many blessings
- Piris Graciela · 16 December 2014
lepo lepo mogu reci stvarno
- StefanHD · 11 December 2014
verad I thought that was my fa so the my faola Sun the Sun or mi fa mi me enrredeb of too an or xdd offf noi am music
- la nena fina mayu · 9 December 2014
a guarantee x Christmas carols
- francesco dibiasio · 17 November 2014
cool and thank you very much
- lana javorić iić · 9 November 2014
This is very clear and is quality score
- nathalya gomez alvarez · 25 October 2014
i like it bye
- isabella · 8 May 2014
Silent Night is a beautiful song even if you go with the instruments it's magic !
- lana javorić ilić · 24 December 2013
I would like to provide lower at least in a tone to adapt with the capacity of my choir. Thank you
- anne Marie · 21 December 2013
I am delighted to hear it play
- ninine · 19 December 2013
- Pp · 2 December 2013
any christmas songs/carols with organ chords
- Ray · 10 November 2013
I'm going to problarla
- sony · 14 May 2013
That Holiday music
- INês Braga Rodrigues · 20 December 2012
I really love this Christmas pjesme.Pogotovo .
- RK · 19 December 2012
not bad man but I do not understand anything
- malena · 11 December 2012
cool small nice room
- nicolas · 10 December 2012
is a very good work
- antónio jl ribeiro · 9 December 2012
Take a look at a nice arrangement desired.
- 落合 凛子 · 8 December 2012
easy and nice.
- yurin ochiai · 8 December 2012
very good I liked
- genivaldo · 4 December 2012
I really liked the arrangement. Thank you for allowing us to share in this work. Bjs.
- Maria Cibele Moreira · 2 December 2012
My rating for this page is definitely the fifth .. because there are a lot of notes and just the ones I need for the show
- Pianistica · 14 November 2012
- Sybelle · 6 November 2012
- Dalina Nišić · 5 November 2012
It will be the first to be played by keyboard apprentice.
- carlos marques · 20 May 2012
- ulya · 6 January 2012
- aitana ranjard · 2 January 2012
- Thiago Ribeiro · 30 December 2011
- Loua · 29 December 2011
the most famous Christmas music in the world (translated into nearly all languages)
- Jerzy Wiencek · 27 December 2011
- Nikolina Horvat · 26 December 2011
- majo · 24 December 2011
haven't heard anything
- fernanda cunha silva · 24 December 2011
cool is very well
- juana jimanez garcia · 24 December 2011
- carlos h g · 24 December 2011
- Em · 24 December 2011
This re cute I want to learn and I can not
- josefina · 23 December 2011
- Hyu · 23 December 2011
- gao feng · 23 December 2011
- Sara · 21 December 2011
I really enjoyed!!!
- adelino fernandes da silva filho · 19 December 2011
- freddo · 14 December 2011
.... nice try to duettarla with my son on guitar.Auguriiii
- fulvia · 12 December 2011
hey this is awsome i love christmas music and i am always looking for new christmas music love it!!!
- addy kubasky · 10 December 2011
very good page
- jesus · 10 December 2011
- Lina andeer · 10 December 2011
Great, thanks for this page.
- Virginia Soto · 9 December 2011
- Sally · 8 December 2011
Super I love is that your study a lot on the piano and the piano lessons congratulations you felisita
- ivon mayerly ceballos acosta · 5 December 2011
wonderful, easy to interpret for newbies like me thank you
- lauro · 26 November 2011
good piece for Christmas
- Schnuff · 26 November 2011
It is fantastic
- Ellie · 23 November 2011
seihjbgwherfb this is how i feel but i prefer the o holy night better laaaaa i feel like singing
- rachel · 22 November 2011
- anne · 22 November 2011
Buenisima and simple song for these dates coming
- Juan Carlos Fuentes Silvas · 22 November 2011
There are successful.
- laura · 21 November 2011
the púeden put to (do, re, mi, fa, so, la.si) < 3
- paula morales · 19 November 2011
I love Christmas can send me the huiguchu to merry Christmas concion
- anonimo · 18 November 2011
- sol · 18 November 2011
Very good score: excellent as simple, easy and enjoyable!
- camilo fernandez · 11 November 2011
Very delicate, simple, lovely.
- jurema cebrian · 8 November 2011
to me I like "astro del ciel" have a daughter nearly 11anni.per ò I also like "per elisa" at school I don't return anything with the flute, rather I will learn with the piano keyboard (keyboard). my name is Michelle are Italian. Hello!.
- manola turelli · 3 November 2011
- Chiara · 1 November 2011
This if it is for me because I am a beginner. thanks
- francisco · 8 October 2011
The work done is very good - Thanks
- Loris · 30 September 2011
arrangement very good and easy. Good pair be accompanied by singing or other musical instrument
- anamaria kovacs · 15 September 2011
- sara · 28 August 2011
I do not match the version, I guess is there are many piano versions of this piece. thank you very much anyway.
- jesus ramiro · 14 August 2011
is good and I like
- anna cisa · 24 May 2011
- pepe · 13 May 2011
I have an organ u seee and i have lost bmy booklet some im wonering if any one could maybe help me on where to get some song sheets
- ellie · 2 February 2011
I love this song.
- sugeidy · 26 January 2011
Free is nice
- 波奈 · 30 December 2010
- Giulia Olivieri · 29 December 2010
Very good contribution
- Juan · 28 December 2010
- Patricia · 26 December 2010
It's a beautiful song even sweet and lovely
- Carolina · 26 December 2010
It 's wonderful
- Giuseppe · 26 December 2010
- 田中一郎 · 25 December 2010
- marco senca · 24 December 2010
- Fausto i · 23 December 2010
- hina · 23 December 2010
- eu · 23 December 2010
- joachim van melckebeke · 22 December 2010
Music sweet melody that pluck at all Spiritism Natalino
- Hiram Dalcin · 22 December 2010
- Candie · 21 December 2010
- Ennio s · 20 December 2010
- pietro · 19 December 2010
is a beautiful thing and very well executed
- carmen gonzalez · 19 December 2010
- oscar romero lila · 17 December 2010
I love this partitra
- suzy cristina de oliveira · 17 December 2010
in this great site to download concerts and other parts. I love this site!
- suzy cristina de liveira gabriel · 17 December 2010
- Arturo Pérez Reverte · 16 December 2010
I know there are 10 of the songs I liked ... more I'm more Progrma tv
- Ellen gazaroly · 15 December 2010
- akiko · 15 December 2010
it is my favorite christmas song ever, i enjoyed playing it
- bobjoe788112 · 14 December 2010
- Eliza Monks · 13 December 2010
- manuel perez · 13 December 2010
- asdasdas · 12 December 2010
Very good! Congratulations!
- altair moraes · 10 December 2010
Cool and easy, relaxing song (:
- jt · 10 December 2010
- Silvester · 8 December 2010
- ik · 8 December 2010
I wanted a simple arrangement. This is quite simple, but is quite musical as well.
- John from Melbourne · 8 December 2010
This has been one of the best song of carols of all time
- buenaa · 4 December 2010
beautiful, I want to learn
- paola santucci · 3 December 2010
I like this song.
- akihiro honda · 3 December 2010
☆ I'm feeling good Christmas song is
- kanae · 3 December 2010
I can not download the sheet music
- noemi · 2 December 2010
- Carla · 2 December 2010
I think the Pijesma perfect ... and that is a traditional Christmas song in the whole of Croatia.
- Katarina · 1 December 2010
- Elena · 1 December 2010
Carol is beautiful and as needed for the choir that I direct
- antonio · 30 November 2010
It is a wonderful tune.
- Yanasato · 28 November 2010
beautiful song! nicely played! : D: D: D it was very nice
- chloe nys · 27 November 2010
It is a good song
- sakura · 27 November 2010
No sorry I download a score .. I explain how you do it?
- Serena Tummino · 26 November 2010
It is beautiful.
- 吉澤 · 26 November 2010
- gerardo vargas · 25 November 2010
very good score
- gerardo vargas · 25 November 2010
- ana julia nogueira mendes de sousa cunha · 25 November 2010
Tradition is good
- dominique · 24 November 2010
- marchasson · 24 November 2010
It is Christmas
- yama · 23 November 2010
Simple and good
- m · 21 November 2010
- Lorenzo Gabrielli · 21 November 2010
- やぶれん · 21 November 2010
- jose da silva silva · 20 November 2010
The notes I use for my guitar. Will sound great!
- Marco · 14 November 2010
Very nice for begginers. So easy to teach little kids
- pgp · 21 December 2009
It is very beautiful and inspiring. Remember Jesus, the God-child.
- Fábio Caires · 14 December 2009
- lkjhgfdsa · 24 November 2009
It is really nice a master peice for beginers.
- Josh · 6 November 2009