Reviews of Samson and Delilah (Samson et Dalila) Softly awakes my heart (Mon cœur s'ouvre à ta voix)
Thanks for posting a review!
Like this piece?
15 review(s)Samson and Delilah (Samson et Dalila) Softly awakes my heart (Mon cœur s'ouvre à ta voix) based on 15 reviews.
This piece needed urgently for rehearsal. Very prompt, easy and efficient service. Will definitely use the site again.
- Irene C. · 1 October 2014
Difficult chords, but more than worth the effort to master this utterly beautiful ballad. Hope I can find a Delilah to sing it while I run through those majestic chords. Thank You
- Ray Scott · 22 May 2014
It is an aria of great beauty, which requires a full and expressive voice.
- María Inés Dávalos · 7 April 2014
ACH! the love!
- hugues · 6 May 2012
It's very beautiful
- antoine · 1 February 2012
This is my favourite aria, the Opera Samson and Delilah! A real workhorse, we ride with mastery and perfection anything away this is HERESY, a mezzo soprano voice powerful, perfect breathing like Marilyn Horner is conditio sine qua non, there is still that sing with sensuality that this aria requires.
- Sônia Terra · 29 November 2011
- Andrée Bessette · 22 September 2011
thanks ... great
- Pamela Mills · 29 May 2011
beautiful! the music and the voice of Mary.
- conceição lopes da silva · 1 March 2011
- colette bumiller · 17 February 2011
- bumiller colette · 17 February 2011
- あり · 5 February 2011
- mar carrero · 9 December 2010
The file is fine. Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed.
- Cantorion · 13 November 2010
hello ... I like to download this piece but the only one I can not tells me the file is corrupted q hopefully it can fix
- Marissa Bell · 25 October 2010