Reviews of Toccata and Fugue Original version
Thanks for posting a review!
Like this piece?
49 review(s)Toccata and Fugue Original version based on 49 reviews.
In my opinion, one of the best works of Bach, with surrounding chord that leads us to Ecstasy.
- Ednaldo Araujo · 10 July 2016
very complete work
- pedro feitosa · 6 October 2015
- josé luis franco · 25 April 2015
Great score, which makes it easy for any organist.
- Gerson Muniz Carneiro · 15 February 2015
Is a good version.
- Stefania Di Amario · 26 October 2014
There is no review now whether I will be able to play at my piano and hare a presentation XD
- Leslie Jannella · 8 May 2014
This piece I hear it always, because it is my favorite of J. Sesbastian Bach, I have heard it from the Toccata to complete flight (duration is 9:15) this also I have heard that it is the most listened of Bach, I think so because here in Puebla, in the Cathedral they touch it much, although it is only the Toccata, but good, thank you for giving us this opportunity to download PDF because I remove the ear, but I took it without the double quavers, then I want it full touch and how should be.
Thank you my friend.This piece I hear it always, because it is my favorite of J. Sesbastian Bach, I have heard it from the Toccata to complete flight (duration is 9:15) this also I have heard that it is the most listened of Bach, I think so because here in Puebla, in the Cathedral they touch it much, although it is only the Toccata, but good, thank you for giving us this opportunity to download PDF because I remove the ear, but I took it without the double quavers, then I want it full touch and how should be.
Thank you my friend.
- José Daniel Espinosa Senderos · 17 March 2014
lovely, I'm glad to get in easy, I'm an apprentice and I'm done with this cpnquista. Thanks
- conceição lopes · 4 March 2014
is very good
- Daphne Rojas · 23 January 2014
Grandiosa, representative, popular and virtuosic.
- Roberto Rick Martins · 8 January 2014
Men only touched with the finger of God are capable of producing such great works. Toccata and Fugue in d minor, is extravagance, put it this way, because I did not find another nickname, to refer to such work since I heard it for the first time some forty years ago me twitching today as the first time.
- Ricardo Pineda · 27 December 2013
much better than expected.
- chun chang · 30 November 2013
I have the gentle snout
- Cesar Bastidas Arratia · 16 October 2013
EU não tenho muito
- alex · 9 October 2013
I have great admiration for the Grand Master and the work that left. Serves as incentive for new generations;
- João Augusto Crivello · 20 August 2013
Everything comes de J.S.Bach is "colossal" and "unique"! ...Bach is not a "riuscello", is ... an ocean!!!
- miguel alberto naranjo · 5 June 2013
I love the j s bach for all your songs
- octavio xavier furio · 1 June 2013
I am extremely grateful for this wonderful piece to remember the film fantasy, where is played by the Orchestra of Leopold Stowoski, the best of all the captain nemo, touches on the organ of nautilus Haa! hedgehog I hear you again thank you Vere if I can touch it
- Juan Assanelli · 12 May 2013
It is of the most known and not very difficult but the creativity to improvise it and years then write it? wwwaaaauuu
- Nicolás Cerda Ruíz · 2 May 2013
I am a fan of the organ and go more often in corresponding concerts.
I absolutely class find this piece of j.S.Bach.
- Fotospenzer · 12 January 2013
- Yuiko Endou · 1 December 2012
Kalok Agathia: 3
It leads me to the atarxia...
- Edgar Daniel Martinez Peña · 26 November 2012
It's incredibly ironic that this piece draws so many enthusiasts to Bach's repertoire, as many scholars dispute his authorship. Nevertheless it is a great and unique composition in many ways.
- Nick Edelstein · 31 October 2012
Magnificent piece. Truly a masterpiece of organ music
- Anonymous · 4 October 2012
It is the musical work that most excites me and makes me love deeply J.S.BACH. Particularly the attack, incredibly majestic, led me to ask, how could a human mind create a similar thought.
- Lanfranco Ligas · 27 September 2012
A going absolutely under the skin organ works of Bach that you are, even if you otherwise not so much with organ music at the hat, should listen to alone.Provides, among other things, for inner harmony!
- Jacky · 26 August 2012
Here bach estraordinariamente in inpulciona so that nothing holds the virtuous inpenho alcansar if more difficult goals triumph of segem whatever!
- alexandre ribeiro barcellos · 7 August 2012
I think it all very interesting this song is cool and is brutal to play
a pipe organ in a church of course lol
- João Pedro Rodrigues Reis · 31 May 2012
This work is a Summit of world music. Something has been trans crita for Orchestra by Leopold stokowsky, piano by taussig and bussoni.The inclusion of this Toccata in movie fantasy of disney was a great success and conribuyóy much to the enjoyment of it. Best regards. A: A: S H:
- reyner alfonso saenz henriquez · 9 May 2012
Thanks a lot. her I looked up much:
- Cristian Quinteros · 3 April 2012
There is critical, for nothing, because this possibility that is us is giving is more than marabilloso, because it is one more than suitable material and more above is totally free. I am very grateful for this opportunity.
- Pablo Elías Ugarte Cortés · 6 March 2012
I this this song very good will commend them all
- sebastian alfonso · 6 March 2012
It is said that Bach for its time was the best in the world running the body. They say that a frànces boasted of being the best and pregonaba it. To solve the problem, a musician proposed both a public competition and without limits on the condition that each who play the score of the contrary; the frànces said yes, but in the end they gave to escape. I would like to listen to the piece, fuge in G minor, BWV 1000, for String Quartet, since I heard the version for guitar and although it is good I prefer to hear it with String Quartet. If someone can help me please remìtala mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent performances and congratulations to the organist, as anyone not running this complex score.
Carefully Josè R Sànchez, Caracas, Venezuela
- Jose R Sànchez · 1 January 2012
I want to hear the Bach Fugue in G minor, BWV 1000. They could refer me it to my email. I have made attempts to and can not download it.
Carefully Jose Sanchez Caracas, Venezuela
Excellent performances and congratulations to the organist well not any run.
- Jose Rafael Sanchez · 1 January 2012
- francisco fernandes · 3 December 2011
- lli · 27 November 2011
- carlos · 15 November 2011
- 1234567890 · 25 October 2011
- はっとり · 21 October 2011
Excellent and thank you. We must get to work now.
- Mathias ch · 25 September 2011
a very good work a work of truth has tracendido qque
- Mario Enrique García Ramos · 23 August 2011
a piece of deep sensitivity in referring to a dark side but an odd delicacy. so it is considered the greatest master of the music world's all time that has passed and you still have to spend greet our master. that live forever in our ears.
- felipe rodrigo amâncio · 2 July 2011
- Noquinhas rita monoclita · 13 June 2011
the best composition of classical music history
- matteo mezzalira · 13 May 2011
- Graziela · 11 April 2011
:O Very fantastic!!!
- Pavlicsek, Patrik · 2 April 2011
- Glauber Paim · 3 March 2011
"Toccata and Fugue" by Bach is a really murky and fascinating ... hides all its vitality in the series of lively exchanges of RE-MI, DO-RE-RE-MI and MI2 MI2-DO-RE- DIESIS ... Hello!
- Bonny98.Nicky27 · 26 December 2010
very good composition
- jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj · 27 November 2010