Reviews of Calon Lân SATB
Thanks for posting a review!
Like this piece?
34 review(s)Calon Lân SATB based on 34 reviews.
Beautiful music, beautiful words, beautifully produced, beautifully clear layout, simply beautiful, diolch yn fawr
- Mal · 19 April 2016
This was a lifesaver because I needed this tune to play for a hymn this morning and the church didn't have one when I checked yesterday. It is super that it is all on one page too. Many thanks.
- Jenny Anderson · 17 January 2016
absolutely beautiful tune and we put 'what a friend we have in Jesus' to it - SUBLIME
- yvonne · 16 September 2015
Da iawn diolch
- Salty Halen · 4 September 2015
Absolutely marvelously beautiful!!! Needed for a Welsh funeral, and 'fits the bill.'
- Arthur J. Straub · 21 July 2015
- Siôn Siencyn · 23 April 2015
Most beautiful song for my mother's Service of Thanksgiving
- Jane Bebbington · 12 March 2015
Wonderful inspiring hymn
- Sid Emery · 7 March 2015
Clear, well organised. I also have a TTBB arrangement by Alwyn Humphreyss and they are both such unique arrangements of this very beautiful and stirring Welsh Hymn - Calon Lan (A Pure Heart). Love it and sing the Humphreys arrangement in a small mens choir.
- Clive Basson · 13 August 2014
An absolute favourite of mine with so much feeling
- Joachim Fischer · 14 May 2014
Excellent tune - heard it at a brass band contest and wanted to include it for our concert band
- Bob Batty · 16 April 2014
Very well set out - crystal clear to read, and accurate. Would be good to provide alternate keys, if you don't already. Many thanks - I'll be using it at a crematorium funeral this afternoon!
- Stripey · 18 February 2014
Love this music!! Thank you for the sheet music
- anna davison · 29 November 2013
What a banal song. The words are trivial and the tune could have been written by a GCSE student. What are the welsh thinking?
- Amber newtons hat a banal song! The words are triv · 4 August 2013
This is just great - readable - playable music !!
Thank you so much Cantorion.
- Eleanor [Tiz] Odell · 13 July 2013
- jin hyuk · 29 May 2013
Easy to download, excellent arrangement and....FREE. Amazing! Thank you.
- Sharon Parmenter · 7 January 2013
It is to be used forna cello, and original voice arr.
- emily clark · 20 November 2012
There's lovely, now in a minute, isn't it!!
- Billy Big Bollocks · 3 October 2012
Excellent, typesetting good, very clear to read, a good key to sing in.
- David W · 16 September 2012
very clear and succint
- gwynant cwmbowydd · 4 June 2012
heart up to the piano music is wonderful , beautiful song .
- sal · 23 May 2012
Magnificent Hymn and excellent interpretations although totally different
- Giorgio Gallizioli · 24 March 2012
lovely song :)<3
- gingerbitz · 6 March 2012
- regementarthur francis · 6 November 2011
I have been living in the USA for over 30 yrs and wanted to hear the pure Welsh version of this beautiful hymn. It brought tears to my eyes.
- Eileen · 27 September 2011
A recording Sian James is better than another by Katherine Jenkins in my opinion - although I'm only a learner myself, it sounds to me that a Welsh speaker Sian James and that is a second language speaker is Katherine Jenkins. Do you agree? If yes, how about recording Sian James first, although he was the one who started singing when people click on "listen"? Thanks.
- Mike · 1 May 2011
For men's voices -- super!
- Shirley · 8 February 2011
- Weaver Dunn · 12 January 2011
Very well, thank you! The "perfect"! Goodbye.
- Gareth ap Ioan · 27 September 2010
So easy to find! Brilliant. Diolch!
- CHris · 16 August 2010
Though an Englishman, I have lived in Wales for many years and love the opportunity to sing this hymn - preferably in Welsh - in my church. To hear the congregation sing this piece is something to behold. Diolch!
- Steve Reeves · 7 July 2010
I live in america and wanted to sing this in church. It was amazing to find it so easily. Thank you, thank you.
- rilliamsuth w · 28 March 2010
I needed it for a wedding. Very useful to be able to find it so easily.
- Ted Sweet · 20 July 2009