Reviews of Jerusalem Voice, Piano, Organ
Thanks for posting a review!
Like this piece?
59 review(s)Jerusalem Voice, Piano, Organ based on 60 reviews.
So stirring, so uplifting!
- Barb LaPierre · 9 May 2016
I first learned it as a young teenager, performed it later, and now wish to each it to my students.
- Diane Stevenson Schmolka · 29 December 2015
Excellent royalty free music
- Andy · 16 December 2015
the text and the music is fantastic
- reiner euskirchen · 14 September 2014
- Colin V Smith · 31 January 2014
This song, which comes from heaven, played at my wedding ha 30 years ago
- beatriz mendes gonçalves · 19 October 2013
An amazingly lifting song. Full of vivid imagery and the score reflects the mood of the words. Sung by a full choir, the impact can be breath-taking, to say the least.
- Dr. DineBari Badey · 12 June 2013
This is one of my 10 over all the others.
- Maurício Gomes · 11 May 2013
- Jessuly · 1 April 2013
Perfect - original scoring as remembered from school assemblies long ago.
- Hilda · 24 March 2013
Wonderful and exciting music. I'm studying to sing it in which I participate.
- Christina Faini · 17 March 2013
Elevates the soul to hear it
- Celene Sousa · 17 December 2012
I found out about this piece on a religious tour through England and I completely fell in love with it!
- SisterHale · 3 December 2012
wonderful site, great copies of the music! thank you so much!
- carolyn sykes · 24 September 2012
Great Arrangement of a wonderful and joyous piece of music!
- Douglas · 3 August 2012
This is the full piano version - I've seen other free downloads on the web for much simpler versions, but if you're able to play to Grade 5+ level, then this version is fuller, richer and more in keeping with the intended style of the piece I feel.
- Emma Ives · 7 July 2012
I love the warmth of this song
- Eli · 30 June 2012
Great music, finally I can sing with it in the transmission of the Proms!
- Gabriele · 12 June 2012
Beautiful music and words. Brings back memories from my school days!
- Mary Kundzins · 9 May 2012
This "hymn" will be played at my father's funeral. He was a WWII soldier in Burma and a choir boy in Taunton, and remembered this as one of his favourites. The tune is powerful and makes one teary. The words are a little too fight the good fight. But, still and all a wonderful hymn/piece for the funeral of a soldier.
- Diann Carpenter · 31 March 2012
Tears come to my eyes every time I hear this piece, simply awesome.
- Thomas · 13 January 2012
fabulous...as the original...
- les magee · 14 December 2011
Very good, I am so happy that I found these scores.
- Eric Hellstrom · 19 November 2011
It gives me goosebumps of composition by force! And reminds me of my mother singing this piece...
- Nadi · 12 November 2011
a great peace
- Lars Löfgren · 13 October 2011
Very well written
- Mário Alves · 3 October 2011
- Z Evans · 11 September 2011
Elevates the soul to hear it
- Celene Oliveira · 10 August 2011
Excellent piece. Same impression that the version of Chariots of Fire.
- blondel · 22 July 2011
A very beautiful piano arrangement.
- Manoel Xavier · 8 July 2011
I fell in love with this piece when it was sung at the Royal Wedding. What a glorious stirring song. I can't wait to introduce it to my congregation. Thanks very much.
- Brian · 2 July 2011
Beautiful song of the great poet Willam Blake and Parry's great music ... in short, a wonderful hymn!
- Daniele Invernizzi · 24 June 2011
Emerson Lake and Palmer recorded a version as well .... very cool.
- Georges · 23 June 2011
One of the most beautiful songs of humanity, no doubt.
- Eugenio Macedo · 18 June 2011
This piece has a very special musical character, full of patriotism and ease of interpretation, like "Hope and Glory Land" by Sir Edward Elgar, likewise a spirit filled with the glorious Victorian era in which it was composed. I place a lot of interpreting this piece. Thank you very much.
- Cristián Andrés Contreras Cuadra · 21 May 2011
Great arrangement of a wonderful setting of Blake's stirring words.
- Nick DeGregorio · 18 May 2011
Excellent site, clear sheet music, asked to conduct this piece tomorrow! So glad help was at hand.
- J D Hughes · 15 May 2011
This song is very exciting!
If I could, cold part of the choir ...
- wison ferreira · 7 May 2011
This anthem was also reverently done by a band some people may remember as Emmerson, Lake, and Palmer. They had a rather majestic arrangement, maybe not too everyone's taste, but richly done, and deserving of mention.
- Jon Bountalas · 6 May 2011
I heard this during the 2011 Royal Wedding for the first time! What a hymn! Very nationalistic.
- Ozman · 5 May 2011
Wonderful work. I liked her since I met her in the movie "Chariots of Fire." A Hymn Inspiring!
- Mathias P. Almeida · 5 May 2011
tis song is great
- alicia · 4 May 2011
love the song
- jessica · 2 May 2011
Probably my most favorite hymn--and I say that, having sung in many different Christian choirs. Margaret Hawkins, former director of the Milwaukee Symphony Chorus, requested this to be sung at her memorial service.
- Terry Margherita · 1 May 2011
Great hymn, thanks for posting
- Daniel · 1 May 2011
A most beautiful piece of music either to sing or to listen
- Mrs Barbara Fennell · 30 April 2011
Magnificent music! The accompanying slide show is so inspirational! I had a lump in my throat when it finished and a renewed desire to visit the land of my forebears. Would that we here in the USA had anything nearly as inspiring.
- Mary Clark-Schnibben · 30 April 2011
An inspirational piece of music with fine notation lending itself to a moving experience when sung by choristers and audience either with orchestra, pipe organ or brass band accompaniment.The words of William Blake add to the experiemce
- William James Young · 29 April 2011
- kasia · 28 April 2011
- Ranko Gorski · 11 April 2011
It never fails to inspire me!
- margaret · 30 March 2011
- conceição lopes da silva · 23 March 2011
- rainer · 25 February 2011
Works for me.
- Jaz · 29 January 2011
- Winnie Hu · 23 December 2010
I feel very good
- Victor Abraham Mendoza · 16 December 2010
- A. van der Vliet · 8 December 2010
I love this hymn, so patriotic and inspiring.
- Joe Wardle · 29 November 2010
I like it very much, it sound me in a greet interior sensation
- Luis Vásquez · 17 May 2009