Reviews of O Holy Night (Cantique de Noël) Voice, Piano
Thanks for posting a review!
Like this piece?
56 review(s)O Holy Night (Cantique de Noël) Voice, Piano based on 56 reviews.
I would have preferred the English text.
- Roberto Bondavalli · 20 January 2016
One of the most beautiful Christmas songs
- Axel · 8 December 2015
good except that I'm missing more text
- mauricio leal · 9 September 2015
- Esperanza Casanova Laudien · 8 December 2014
no Christmas celebration without Minuit Chretiens....
- Anny Claes · 2 December 2014
Too top this piece
- Bidule · 27 November 2014
SATB score: http://tavernolaincanto.altervista.org/2010/11/oh-holy-night/
- tavernolaincanto · 5 January 2014
I recommend listening to Roberto Alagna's masterful performance. Find a French language version with translation, and contrast the sentiments. There's a world of difference, but the music is inspired, truly from the angels.
- Colleen Anderson · 17 December 2013
The version sung in French is most expressive I like thank you for the contribution. Merry Christmas.
- Fermin Tolentino Lopez · 28 November 2013
I like enormously
- benito nuzzolo · 4 September 2013
What a blessing to find this sheet music! I was looking for it because in the choir of the Church, we think to sing it for next Christmas. Thank you for such good material!
- Patricia · 3 September 2013
It is the Carol that I like and that most at ease singing.
- antonio marco · 23 December 2012
EU ja cantei has em ingles, agora pretendo canta - frances em obra.
- natanael gonçalves · 17 December 2012
Wonderful to find the deep version here! Had feared having to transpose the e-flat major version... Properly handle notation, text clean, distribution - all good...
- Tia · 14 December 2012
- mame · 3 October 2012
Best! This song I love star!
- jojojo · 26 June 2012
How do you ask if you like?
How do you respond negatively?
How do you thank the person who asked the question?
I don't find the words: will ivent and send you to Cantorion.
- Ardito TOSON · 21 February 2012
lomas is listened to hermonso q
- leo · 29 January 2012
A marvelous site, offering an easy functionality and offers the music with the recording. Extraordinary. Thank you.
- Dr. Stephen F. R. Piotrowski · 1 January 2012
CA carries easily. I like especially the wonderful voice
- georges · 27 December 2011
Okay but I can not download
- berenice · 27 December 2011
"O Holy Night" (Cantique de Noël) is one of the carols that later deserves to be sung (with countertenor voice) by singer Russian-Latvian Vitas for next Christmas CD!
- Tatianna Raquel · 22 December 2011
Rejected by the Archbishop of Paris because of its "operatic" quality, Cantique de Noel has become one of the most beloved and inspiring of Christmas anthems worldwide. Personal and real, it goes directly to the heart of the Nativity, and urges, summons, implores Christians to acknowledge and worship the Lord, the Redeemer. Adam's choice of this poem by Placide Cappeau was an inspired choice, and his glorious music does it more than justice. Adam's other music is not so well remembered these days, but his reputation will live forever through this wonderful Christmas song.
- Jon Dwyer · 22 December 2011
very nice Christmas song, brings in the atmosphere
- Sylvia Petit · 15 December 2011
really is a chant escepcional, full of yearning for the man, who has put their hopes in a loving God, thanks for having such beautiful anthem. I would love to have it in Spanish along with the music and score. Best regards
- monica lopez · 15 December 2011
Is a very beautiful and characteristic with the Christmas season.
- João Luiz Lenz Fontoura · 28 November 2011
very beautiful traditional air of Christmas
- Forceille · 27 November 2011
It is tudo muito bem. Acho than vou to be able to play
- jaime lopez · 24 November 2011
nothing short of wonderful singing I sing it in concert.
- katia · 20 November 2011
very beautiful song
- lili · 19 November 2011
- donato · 17 November 2011
It is very nice
- Y.Sebregts · 12 November 2011
- Antonio · 10 November 2011
- Hugo Brizuela · 29 October 2011
- kika · 25 October 2011
- 2na · 22 October 2011
- arslan · 5 October 2011
- enrico · 27 September 2011
Beautiful play piano accompaniment, I am responsible for the piano, I do and play with everyone on the violin school Christmas party this year. Nice voice I hear in a place like Caruso.
- maurice · 11 March 2011
Very moving, very beautiful (sung by Caruso in 1916)
- Grava-Jouve · 29 December 2010
A + site! No fuzz or static, just download!
- Scout · 24 December 2010
Where's the English?
- Norie · 22 December 2010
Finally I found.
- masako tsuda · 17 December 2010
- Luke Chu · 16 December 2010
- Michel gasnier · 14 December 2010
- gasnier · 14 December 2010
This piece reminds me of my childhood, my father sings at Christmas, rolling "r".
- Maurel · 6 December 2010
- zvo · 5 December 2010
I love to sing sacred songs and carols.
- edno gatto da silva · 3 December 2010
- rachel · 29 November 2010
- Pilar camarillo · 29 November 2010
beautiful harmony, beautiful words. text perfectly suited for Christmas and beyond (changing the text, of course).
- adele ferrari · 28 November 2010
Unfortunately, in a deep position, I sought it in the original edition.
- Christin Mollnar · 23 November 2010
This is perfectly laid out for a novice clarinettist such as myself. Having tried several other versions in different keys, this has to be the simplest.
- Phil · 16 December 2009
Why wouldn't they use the word Christmas? It's a *CHRISTMAS* song. Jeez, you "War Against Christmas" people are obnoxious. Ours (yes, I'm a Christian too) isn't the ONLY holiday in December.
As for the song, it's always been one of my favorites, alongside songs like What Child Is This? and God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.
- Rick · 10 December 2009
Thank you for still saying "Christmas" on your web site.
- a friend · 3 December 2009