Reviews of Piano Concerto No. 21 2. Andante (full score)
Thanks for posting a review!
Like this piece?
19 review(s)Piano Concerto No. 21 2. Andante (full score) based on 15 reviews.
I would have liked the piano to appear with their respective arpeggios in the left hand
- yeferson rivera · 24 January 2017
It is one of the most perfect scores that have been composed in the history of music.
- Ana · 7 January 2017
This work by Mozart is one of the best that the composer did. There is a permanent dialogue, a wonderful song for piano solo and also with the rest of the instruments, you can hear a thousand times without that produce fatigue as one while still it can go putting words. It is the poetry of the music. It seems a more romantic than classic work. It is perceived in the andante the most delicate expression of the sentimietos.
- Amy Fiori · 22 January 2016
I admire and I am excited of master sensitivity
- el yuca · 11 November 2015
very good score, now playing the piano
- Abel Limachi · 29 March 2013
is an excellent work of mozart
- andrea zevallos · 5 May 2012
- elvio · 20 March 2012
- agostina · 13 December 2011
I love the super score buenaaa!
- Andrew Dennis Dean Biersack · 20 November 2011
Also interesting concert because the andante was used as the soundtrack for "Elvira Madigan"
- Silvano Marchese · 16 November 2011
Thank you for sharing this excellent work
- lo-gan · 7 July 2011
- Nancy · 22 June 2011
I think this is a magnificent work of art, which elevates the human spirit.
- Paula Angelina Flores Hernandeez · 26 May 2011
Why do you think would be a concert piano taken off those who play the violin or flute?
- ja · 3 May 2011
Excellent! ! ! !
- Rhina de Brea · 8 February 2011
- Sara · 20 January 2011
- Maria · 20 January 2011
- alvaro rodil xavier · 11 December 2010
I like it because it is relaxed-te
- Alvaro Rodil Xavier · 11 December 2010