Reviews of Piano Concerto No. 21 2. Andante (full score)
Thanks for posting a review!
Like this piece?
18 review(s)Piano Concerto No. 21 2. Andante (full score) based on 15 reviews.
It is one of the most perfect scores that have been composed in the history of music.
- Ana · 7 January 2017
This work by Mozart is one of the best that the composer did. There is a permanent dialogue, a wonderful song for piano solo and also with the rest of the instruments, you can hear a thousand times without that produce fatigue as one while still it can go putting words. It is the poetry of the music. It seems a more romantic than classic work. It is perceived in the andante the most delicate expression of the sentimietos.
- Amy Fiori · 22 January 2016
I admire and I am excited of master sensitivity
- el yuca · 11 November 2015
very good score, now playing the piano
- Abel Limachi · 29 March 2013
is an excellent work of mozart
- andrea zevallos · 5 May 2012
- elvio · 20 March 2012
- agostina · 13 December 2011
I love the super score buenaaa!
- Andrew Dennis Dean Biersack · 20 November 2011
Also interesting concert because the andante was used as the soundtrack for "Elvira Madigan"
- Silvano Marchese · 16 November 2011
Thank you for sharing this excellent work
- lo-gan · 7 July 2011
- Nancy · 22 June 2011
I think this is a magnificent work of art, which elevates the human spirit.
- Paula Angelina Flores Hernandeez · 26 May 2011
Why do you think would be a concert piano taken off those who play the violin or flute?
- ja · 3 May 2011
Excellent! ! ! !
- Rhina de Brea · 8 February 2011
- Sara · 20 January 2011
- Maria · 20 January 2011
- alvaro rodil xavier · 11 December 2010
I like it because it is relaxed-te
- Alvaro Rodil Xavier · 11 December 2010