Reviews of Romanza Guitar Solo
Thanks for posting a review!
Like this piece?
39 review(s)Romanza Guitar Solo based on 39 reviews.
a wonderful song
- luciano · 17 July 2015
perfect I love it
- paco · 28 June 2015
It is very nice very beautifully congratulate the author
- Adan Sanchez Hernandez · 8 February 2015
Very much appreciate the ease to print this up.
- jessia · 24 January 2014
a beautiful piece for guitar
- arjan melonashi · 5 September 2013
in the second episode of the first part of a complete classical piece can push a bit easy but not too hard
- ünsal demirel · 24 May 2013
I LOVE THIS SONG! I give it a rating infinity!
- anonymous · 15 April 2013
- Cinar · 13 April 2013
i love this song. with a little efort, this song is really easy. reading it is a drag though. but very fun and pretty to play after you've got the hang of it.
- elizabeth roberts · 12 April 2013
Love the song
- Fausto · 30 March 2013
Lovely piece and simply, but very well, played.
- Stig Falster · 3 September 2012
It is an excellent composition and is not difficult to run.
- David Lara · 23 July 2012
Sounds romantic. The notes are quite difficult for me. Will bite me through but
- Silvia · 9 July 2012
is a katapliktiko part!
- μαρια · 3 May 2012
Couldn't download piece. Too bad...fingering was a bit different than I do and there's a couple little note additions. Liked having the video available... will try another piece, but if I have the problem persists, probably won't come back to site.
- Martin · 30 April 2012
Very Very Good!!!
- apple · 7 April 2012
Beautiful piece. Finger work was very visible although I'm sad to say well above my standard (grade3). Keep trying...Typeset could be slightly larger.
- R.Gibson · 18 March 2012
- wochard · 1 January 2012
Really helpful to have the video clip and the manuscript.
- Rowantree · 28 November 2011
very nice and melodious, good exercise for both hands
- carlos flamenco · 24 September 2011
Thank you very much for everything published, but I must say that the score of "Romanza" is wrong. It is not, if-if-sun is: if-sol-si.
- pedro · 19 July 2011
Thank you so much. I love this piece and want to play it on my harp
- Susan · 9 July 2011
I've always enjoyed the guitar solo version of this piece. I used to know how to play it on the guitar and I've wanted to re-learn it. Now that I have the piece and the video on youtube, I can play this again. Thanks.
- Walbur Salcedo · 30 June 2011
Katapliktiko ... and hard! But Telly!
- stathis · 26 June 2011
- Dan · 20 June 2011
I love this work, for a long time and I was looking at last! Graciias:)
- Aaron M. · 14 June 2011
Great website and great music
- Vicki Craffey · 5 June 2011
- letronk · 23 May 2011
- pianist · 15 May 2011
- Fred Brewer · 10 May 2011
had been so long since I listened, wonder
- carla bergero · 25 April 2011
- Álvaro Arce · 18 April 2011
- ht iyo yt · 10 April 2011
nice music, really romantic
- Daniel Rojas · 6 April 2011
- Oscar Hernandez · 16 March 2011
I like to learn this song and is very buenna q
- juan carlos peres olivares · 17 January 2011
- show-z · 29 November 2010
- Hector Adame · 24 November 2010
- songpol · 14 May 2010